Designing website is about good design that’s all-device compatible.This is something a good website designing company in kolkata follows. Here’s more about it.
The way of life has changed now. People hardly ‘browse’ through the newspaper these days and browsing is a term we now use more in terms of web browsing. Advertising and conventional marketing too is gradually giving way to digital marketing. And all this has prompted e commerce website development in India to reach its zenith. Now every place has its own website development company and different companies are availing the services to better its business position. Like web development services in kolkata are helping small, nascent companies to gain foothold.
However, it also needs to be mentioned that in a challenging world full of completion, it is important to design the website in such a way that it appeals to all and compels the potential customers to visit the website. The challenge is not limited only to make it compatible in an SEO-friendly manner or making the content relevant enough. The challenge is also in designing the website in such a way that it is appealing and compatible as well.
There are a few things that needs to be kept in mind while making the website relevant for all :
*An all-device compatible design : One thing that primarily needs to be kept in mind while designing the website is that the screen size and shape of each device is different. The visual space of a laptop is much different from that of a mobile. Again, the screen of one model of mobile may be different from another one. It is often observed that inspite of having a great content and an attractive design, the same website which looks good in laptop looks crowded and confusing in a mobile screen.
So, while designing the website it must be kept in mind the following aspects to make it suitable for any kind of device :
* The fonts used should be tested in different devices so as to ensure consistency in visibility.
* The graphics used must be placed in such a way that it does not look crowded in one device and neat in the others.
* The placement of the buttons, links subheads should be equally customer-friendly in all kind of device. If the customer has to spend more time searching for an option button then chances are that he may lose interest in the website and move on.
* The colour scheme which may look good in a larger laptop screen may look very loud in a mobile design. So the colour palette should be equally soothing to the eyes in both the devices.
* The ‘white space’ or open space gives the customer a clutter-free reading experience. So, it must be ensured that every device offers that much of clean, clutter free space so has to provide a soothing experience.
Similarity for familiarity : There should be consistency in branding or theme – it should be the same and there should be similarity in all the devices. This helps establish the brand when customers can relate to a particular theme, fonts, color schemes, animations etc. This helps create both familiarity and brand identity.
A website development company would always keep these aspects in mind and design the website accordingly.