Before you plunge into the creation mode, weigh the pros & cons of Android and iOS applications. Consult the leading mobile app development company near you now.
There has been an increase in the number of mobile application development companies in Kolkata. The reason being mobile apps have become an engaging business tool. Thus entrepreneurs who want to remain connected to the digital world can in no way ignore mobile apps. Developing an app is a continuous process that includes selecting the app design, installing upgrades to existing features if any, fixing bugs and security issues, and testing it periodically.
Apps should be dynamic software tailored to a customer’s requirement, interest, and useful enough for him to make him compelled to keep using the tool. The global revenue from mobile apps is expected to touch $935 billion by 2023. However, before asking your mobile application developer in Kolkata for a free quote, you need to choose the OS. This means you need to clear your dilemma about iOS or Android operating systems.
iOS or Android: What To Choose?
Pros Of Android App
- Open System: Android developers receive access to more features restricted in iOS applications.
- Design: Developers use extensive Google design guidelines for developing an intuitive user interface.
- Release: In comparison to iOS, Android apps are easier to publish to Google Play. The whole process may take just a few hours.
Cons of Android Apps
- Fragmentation: Nowadays, Android devices come in different screen sizes, resolutions, etc. The development team might need more time to adjust the app’s features for particular devices.
- Testing: Android versions and devices might vary. Thus, time becomes one of the biggest concerns for QA specialists as they will have to spend more time testing your app.
- Costly: The more time the development and testing stage takes, the higher you have to pay for your Android app.
Pros of iOS
- Revenue: Apple users spend more money on app purchases compared to Android users. So, it is a winning proposition for businesses.
- The Number Of Devices: iOS powers only Apple products. For that reason, your app should fit a limited number of screens and devices.
- UI Design: Apple provides developers with a detailed style guide for the app UI. The professionals will require less time, making it more affordable when designing the stage.
Cons of iOS
- App Release: The mobile app development service companies in Kolkata will give you an idea of how strict review guidelines are. The marketplace can reject your app due to many reasons.
- Flexibility: As the platform levies many restrictions, it is hard to customize.
So choose your platform consciously keeping in mind the above-mentioned conditions.
Avant-Garde Technologies, a leading mobile app development company in Kolkata, designs and customizes mobile apps for various platforms like Android, iOS, and even across platforms. Their excellent team of programmers and developers integrate the best practices to give you a robust, user-friendly mobile software application that runs smoothly on each of your mobile devices.