To make a robust e-store, ecommerce web development experts suggest using Magento. Here are the major benefits.
When you are creating your ecommerce website, you will have a lot of options to choose from. Each platform has its own set of pros and limitations and will thoroughly affect the robustness of your e-store. According to marketers, Magento is the second most popular choice for ecommerce web development.
Some Major Advantages Of Using Magento:
- High Reliability: When opting for a platform for ecommerce, it is important that you pay great attention to its reliability. Today numerous businesses use this platform to power their e-stores. Thus, you too can create a high-traffic store for your ecommerce website.
- Large Community Support: Magento has community support with expert developers from around the world. So, if you have any problems, you can always count on the community to help you out by providing proper guidelines.
- Multiple Payment Options: One of the most in-demand requirements for ecommerce websites is multiple payment options. The more options, the more enriching and useful it will be for customers. As Magento supports almost all popular payment methods, ecommerce website development companies also feel this is one ideal platform.
- SEO-friendly Platform: If you are wondering whether Magento is suitable for SEO or not, we can guarantee it is. Packed with essential features like sitemaps, canonical tags, rich snippets, SEO-friendly URL structure.
Comparison Between Magento 1 and Magento 2:-
If you want to hire Magento developers in India, you need to make sure the company is aware of the latest update in the versions from Magento 1.x to Magento 2.0. Decisions regarding whether to shift from the older to the newer version need proper understanding and thorough analysis.
Advantages of Magento 2 Over Magento 1:-
- The enhanced performance of Magento 2 is due to the latest PHP version that helps in better code.
- Effective in reducing unnecessary browser operations through minimized java scripts.
- A better admin panel enables the admin personnel to adjust and update all the business information quickly.
While initially there was a preference for Magento 1 but with the enhanced and efficient features of Magento 2, it has become the preferred platform. However, migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 is a little steeper in terms of budget. But with enhanced user experience, security features, updated technologies, Magento 2 is a stellar product.
Thus, the above-mentioned points make it clear why Magento is the most preferred platform for leading firms. For a more in-depth understanding of Magento, contact Avant-Garde Technologies, the best ecommerce website development company in Kolkata.
Direction here: https://goo.gl/maps/ZWoGmQnYPt42Ednn9