- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives .
- Ensuring that clients needs are met as the project evolves.
- Various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Project Coordinators duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Preparing technical proposals based on client’s requirement.
- Project Technical Analysis and Report Submission in PPT.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery .
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
Candidate should have knowledge of IT Software Industry.