The Mobile web is spreading like a wildfire as everyone connects over it 24*7. Create a progressive mobile app with the help of Web Application Development in India.
Years ago, businesses and brands could choose between a native, cross-platform or hybrid mobile application. However, currently, there is a new kid on the block- a progressive mobile application. A web development agency in India is always channelizing digital tools and implementing the correct strategies to make your online business a success.
Difference Between A Mobile App, Website And Web Application Development
- Website: Website is browser-based HTML pages that are interconnected and most species can be accessed over the internet. Being a responsive mobile website, it is optimized to increase user-friendliness. From the business perspective, creating a mobile website is easier and less draining. You do not need to create a separate version of your website for iOS or Android.
- Mobile App: A mobile app differs from a website as the former can be downloaded and installed on your mobile devices. You do not need to access it through a browser only. Users visit Apple Store or Playstore to download these apps as per the operating systems and conveniently use them with or without the internet. It is a more action-driven web tool.
- Web Application: A web application is a piece of software that can be accessed by the browser. A Browser is an application that is used to browse the internet. Web applications need authentication. The web application uses a combination of server-side scripts and client-side scripts to present information. It requires a server to manage requests from the users.
- SEO- Friendliness: Being lightweight, PWAs is one step ahead in becoming SEO-friendly. You can engage professional SEO services in Kolkata to ensure that your application ranks high on the search engine.
If you think of investing in an app, it can be a great approach to engage with your customers. But if your customers willingly choose to be more active on websites, then your investment will go down the drain. On the other hand, if your clients want to use products and services on an app, building a website is illogical. Also when you realize, a web application is the need of the hour, create a user-friendly progressive web app.
Features Of A Progressive Web Application(Pwa)
- Responsiveness And Browser Compatibility: PWAs work with all browsers and are compatible with any device, regardless of screen size and other specifications. The best part is tablet and also, mobile users will have the same experience.
- App-Like Interface: Users need not open the site on the browser every time. They can add the icon on the screen and use it accordingly.
- Linkable: The user can easily share and also access the application using the URL, skipping the whole installation process.
- Security And Privacy: These apps are served through HTTPS, so unauthorized users cannot access their content.
Your website and app give you the much-needed drive that highlights the products and also, services you offer. Avant-Garde Technologies, is a successful web application development company in Kolkata.